Friday, January 9, 2009

Soylent Green

What strikes me about this film is the people and how they live there lives in the streets. It shocks me how there is people sleeping everyone for example in the stair ways, outside houses and just over all people sleeping everywhere. But what most interested me is what the food was made out of which is people. People in the streets been eating human beings mostly the whole time thinking it is Soy lent Green. This film em spires me in to not giving up because the reason to that is because the guy named Thorn does not give up on the investigation he is suppose to find which is about the Soy lent Green.

1 comment:

  1. I agree Sammy, those visuals are pretty striking. They remind me of scenes of homelessness today, further showing how sci-fi movies are related to present day concerns.

    ReplyDelete